[Clayart] iwatch for safety

mydmissouri mydmissouri at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 00:30:09 UTC 2022

Thank you.  I probably need to do that too.Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: mel jacobson <melpots at mail.com> Date: 1/17/22  2:41 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: clay art <clayart at lists.clayartworld.com>, pjholland35 at gmail.com, stanlucyshepard at att.net, llfjcf at aol.com, kroll at sfsu.edu, jmeyer at provide.net, sunrae9 at gmail.com, mbnorris at myfairpoint.net, wnnjvn at yahoo.com, benmar61 at cox.net, bnhansen at sbcglobal.net, lduke1601 at earthlink.net, MEMMPLS at aol.com, obarb4 at yahoo.com, hfp_bp at hotmail.com, brthuras at yahoo.com, dotd at q.com, arg at gendein.com, raygraph at aol.com, billorcorkywalsh at aol.com, SarjMarj at aol.com, jkafkas at comcast.net, lawrencekroll at gmail.com, sjriekki at gmail.com, rpregl at frontier.com, brthuras at yahoo.com, cstodder at comcast.net, rgcornwell at yahoo.com, asarna1072 at aol.com, dkroberson at suddenlink.net, marjiee72 at msn.com, melpots at mail.com, dmjerpbak at comcast.net, brbearman at gmail.com, jim_tompkins_53 at yahoo.com, Budsylmiller at comcast.net, KayLaden21 at gmail.com, jimwoelm at gmail.com Subject: [Clayart] iwatch for safety My loving family is on my A** to be much moresafety conscious living alone in the woods. My doctorneighbor is 500 yards away, but if i should fall andget knocked out, fall down the steps, whatever....I maybe stuck.  I bought one of those "hep me, me can't get up"sort of devices but it is like 15 bucks a month and youget a dispatcher, maybe.  The arm bracelet is like wearingan alarm clock. (west bend, big ben.)I went into the big Verizon store in Rice Lake last weekand sought out the manager. I said...."if I was your dadwhat sort of iwatch should I buy?.  New Verizon price like$1200.He said "the truth is, you want just the SOS feature, not theworkout schedule.  He said...go to Amazon and get the cheapestone, re/built.  He said those are new, but had a battery issue.$185.   Who knows what you get on craigs list etc.""So, got one.I cut the strap, wove in a nice neck strap, Put it on each morningand and i really don't even know it is on me.  it makes a smallshudder when i get a call. email same thing...It has my entiremailing list/contacts on it.  I can SOS any of my family or neighbor.It works on both verizon, or gps. 911 answers if i hold down theoff button for 6 seconds.  The 911 operator can pinpoint me within25 yards. If I should take a really bad, hard tumble, it can sensethat and call 911.  (The ads are running now on TV.)I have added large handles in my shower.  double railings for my two stepdrop to the living room, bedroom.  As many of  you do, I do leave my iphoneon desk tops and jacket pockets.  This system keeps me in touch except when Iam in bed. But the watch is hanging 3 seconds from my pillow.So, just information passing.  One cannot be too careful living all alone.mewebsite: www.melpots.comwww.melpots.com/CLAYART.HTML