[Clayart] iwatch for safety

Jen Birenbach jbirenbach at speedymail.org
Tue Jan 18 14:47:52 UTC 2022

Apple watches are great - if it’s the same one I have and you’re wearing it on your wrist, it can detect a fall on its own & call for you.

If you don’t get up in a reasonable amount of time, it will alert 911 for you.

It has saved many people- one person I read about was knocked unconscious from a bike fall & woke in the hospital- the watch did the work.

The thing is, it may need to be worn on your wrist to work properly- I’m not sure though, worth a check.

Great idea!
Jen