[Clayart] slab rollers

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 05:51:51 UTC 2022

Vince says: "I had some hesitations about posting this,......... 'I have looked hard at the Hi-Roller slab-roller, and while I really appreciate the spirit of adventure and ingenuity that went into it's creation, I don't think it compares to a horizontal slab roller, and it is very expensive."

Good to re-read and edit where our instincts ring the bell.

But Vince it's good you didn't hesitate to post this one.

I don't have to actually see or work with the "High Roller" to see the problems where "the spirit of adventure and ingenuity" don't mitigate the impactful reality of the physics and physicality of this object in the studio.

 In this case; this design may seem brilliant in theory, but Gravity is not one's friend if attempting Hassle free production with this inanimate creature.

Misneach,
Woof