[Clayart] Slab roller

Timothy See timseeclay at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 13:30:53 UTC 2022

Having been skeptical as well about the high roller vertical slab roller myself I’ll say this as someone who has actually used it and had students use it, it’s fantastic. I have owned and used all the clone slab rollers like northstar, shimpo and the other ones painted in different colors, along with the “your stuck with this thickness” Brent’s and what ever one is the one with one side of the table too short to roll a slab through twice (Bailey?)
They don’t compare. They are a different machine, the similarities are that they make slabs.
I appreciate people at least acknowledging that they haven’t ever used it when giving their opinion on it, I’m sure David does as well.

Sent from my iPhone