[Clayart] slab roller for sale/workshop

William Schran wschran at twc.com
Sat Jan 22 14:34:05 UTC 2022

I have the same slab roller, but got the optional additional sticks to
stack on each other if thicker slabs are needed. I bought mine years
ago before all this inflation at the cost under $100! The rolling pin
is solid wood, 24" long and weighs about 4 pounds.

William Schranwschran at twc.com703-505-1617