[Clayart] Howard Axner and clay

mel jacobson melpots at mail.com
Sun Jan 23 14:17:03 UTC 2022

Before Howard sold out to Laguna he promised me that
he would make a standard stoneware body and have the
\recipe on the box. He was going to call
it "Clayart 1".   But time and business got in the
middle of that promise and he left the clay world.

Howard was one of the finest of vendors.  Honest, worked
for potters and clay people.  He has a nice retirement
and seems to be happy.
mel
Several of the Continental Clay family has died and it
leaves a great hole in the clay business.

We just lost Mary last year, very sudden, in the prime
of life. Em her Dad died a couple of years ago. He too
was a fantastic vendor. But the boys are carrying on
in the typical Swartoff family tradition.

website: www.melpots.com
www.melpots.com/CLAYART.HTML