[Clayart] top 20 list

clay castrovillepottery.com clay at castrovillepottery.com
Fri Jan 28 00:28:43 UTC 2022

I would have to include Val Cushing, David Shaner ,Harding Black, Warren McKenzie,and I am just looking at a shelf of pots that I look at daily.  And the cup of tea in my hand would be a Tony Clennell.  If I thought about it I would include many more.  And why my answer would be pick up one of their pots and look at it. They need no explanation.