[Clayart] Top 20 Lists

Jeff Weiland weiland at hrtc.net
Fri Jan 28 23:36:11 UTC 2022

I could have done all of the work from my own experience and research. The value to me is the broad range of experience on clayart, giving suggestions that I may have never come across. You can’t be an expert at everything. I have already looked at names I have never heard of. I don’t think new info is “stupid” no matter what culture or continent.

Jeff Weiland
409 Blaine Street
Knightstown, IN 46148
765-345-2021