[Clayart] Offgassing bisque

Antoinette Badenhorst porcelainbyantoinette at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 15:30:24 UTC 2022

 Bryan, try only water in the bisque. I cannot say what will happen after the 2 nd fire if you only use water, but in the bisque the clay is soft , but abrasive enough to smooth itself. I keep the bisque powder. It is a natural  grog.

Best wishes,
Antoinette Badenhorst

PorcelainByAntoinette
TeachinArt