[Clayart] Offgassing bisque

Bryan Johnson bryj at cheqnet.net
Sun Jan 30 16:32:50 UTC 2022

I have been recommending just using water with no abrasive for a number of
years. A low bisque makes the smoothing go quickly.  Polishing after high
fire works fine, might be a little slower without the final polishing
compound.
But, there are no contaminants in the slurry to worry about contaminating
reclaim.

Bryan Johnson

 Bryan, try only water in the bisque. I cannot say what will happen after