[Clayart] New Website

Robert Harris robertgharris at gmail.com
Tue May 17 16:39:52 UTC 2022

A couple of notes:
1. Your website design is pretty dated. I am not sure what you use to host
it, but I would at least browse the Squarespace and Wix websites  (the
design section) for ideas about current web design (you certainly don't
need to use them to host, but they have lots of design templates and ideas).

2. While I understand the idea behind a sub-page that directs you to
pottery/commissions/commercial sculpture, (and likewise paintings/charcoal
drawings) I would at least put in a 3 pic gallery underneath each link
(maybe including on the opening page) so people have examples of that
sub-group.