W Seidl wjsmaine at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 13:34:53 UTC 2023


Our local True Value Hardware chain store has 7 differing sizes of that 
type of gasket on rolls, unroll and buy what you need.  I suspect that 
any better stocked True Value or local mom-n-pop hardware store in your 
area will also. If you can't find it in the store, just ask the clerk 
for "wood stove door gasket".  It is usually near the stove pipes, 
furnace parts, etc. You can also order it online.

Hope that helps,

Wayne in Maine

> On Fri, Jan 20, 2023, 4:00 PM Michael <clayart at earthlink.net> wrote:
>> I posted this when we were having SPAM problems & it got lost. I'm
>> looking for some kind of fiber cord maybe 1/4 " wide to insulate the doors
>> of my cast iron wood burning stove. I could also use it in my kiln door.
>> Thanks Mike Gordon
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <https://lists.clayartworld.com/pipermail/clayart/attachments/20230121/238eda77/attachment.htm>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <https://lists.clayartworld.com/pipermail/clayart/attachments/20230122/d960699d/attachment.htm>

More information about the Clayart mailing list